Zambezi Juice respects the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe in good faith your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please contact us with the following:
- A name(s) and description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A link to the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- Information reasonably sufficient for Zambezi Juice to contact you, that is: name, physical address, phone number and email address;
- A statement, made by you, that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
The notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ”Copyright Notice" in the subject line.